Other case studies Kodak case study Maclaren John C Taylor Lighting Corporation Dreweatts
Having worked closely with Summers Place auctions for several years we were asked to provide a quotation for a full packaging and shipping service for approx 50 large stoneware garden sculpture to 2 destinations in the USA via sea freight.
Following an onsite meeting at Summers Place we measured the items and provided as follows:
- A quotation for manufacturing for the wooden crates / shrink wrapped palletised items
- A door to door shipping quotation for 3 x 40ft containers to the 2 destinations in the USA
As a result of this initial meeting and our quotation we were instructed to proceed in the complete pack, shipping and insurance of this consignment, door to door.
The process included:
- Supply of wooden crates
- Packaging sculptures into crates and onto custom pallets for shrink wrapping.
- Secure loading to sea freight containers
- Sea freight shipping services door to door including licences and customs clearances, UK & USA